Thursday, May 21, 2009
Week 3, day 4
After meeting with Eric Viandier yesterday, I decided to go up in the wood lot for a walk/hike to put up signs for the new orienteering course. I put up a total of 9 metal signs placed at very specific areas. Some were placed at a stone wall, a well, a big boulder, etc. After my hike, I went to the wood shop to finish my paddle and get it ready for the art show tomorrow. I used steel wool to clean up the paddles to make sure there were no more little bumps. After making sure that they were the way I wanted them to be, I used varnish in a spray can to coat the paddles. It needed some time to dry, but a few hours later I went back to get them and cut the drips at the bottom of the paddle blades with a knife and then brought them to Slocumb for the art show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment